Wyoming Couple Is Wed In Double Ring Service On Sunday
Miss Marjorie Ann Peterson, daughter of Alva Peterson and Mrs. Zelma
Peterson of Princeville, and John F. Phillips, son of Mr. and Mrs. John G.
Phillips of Elmira, were united in marriage Sunday afternoon, May 11, at one
o’clock in the Wyoming Congregational church, Rev. David R. Thomas pastor of the
church officiated at the double ring ceremony.
Attending the couple were Mr. and Mrs. James Garrett of New Boston, Mrs.
Garett was a former college roommate of the bride.
The bride attended Peoria county schools and is a graduate of the Princeville
Community high school. She attended State Teachers college in Macomb. She is now
employed as a bookkeeper in the office of the Peterson Sale barn.
Mr. Phillips attended schools near Genesco and Hillsdale and served in the
Army during World War II. He was formerly employed by the Field Trucking service
of Elmira and is now employed as a feed salesman at the Peterson Sale barn.
Following a wedding trip the couple will be at home in Wyoming.
May 11, 1952, submitted by Michael McMullen)
Stark County Home
Any contributions, corrections, or suggestions would be deeply
Copyright © Janine Crandell & all contributors
All rights reserved