Phyllis Ely Weds Gerald Carr In Toulon
Methodist church was the setting of a double ring ceremony at 2:30 Sunday,
September 15, uniting in marriage Miss Phyllis Ely of Toulon and Gerald W. Carr
Miss Ely is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. John H. Ely of Toulon
and the groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Paul j. Carr of Peoria.
Mrs. Charlotte Roberts of Alexis, sister of the bride was matron
of honor. Mrs. Shirley Ouart of Toulon and Mrs. Esther of Stahl of Peoria were
the bridesmaids and Miss Judy Car of Peoria, sister of the bridegroom was junior
Miss Melanie Ely of Toulon, niece of the bride, was flower girl.
Billy Joe Burns of Dunlap, cousin of the bride, was the ring
James Carr of Peoria, brother of the bridegroom served as best
man. Groomsmen were Harold W. Ely, brother of the bride and Lloyd Roberts Jr. of
Alex, Fred Carr of Peoria, brother of the bridegroom, was junior groomsman.
Ushers were Maurice Sellburg and Roger Clasens of Peoria.
They will reside at 410 E. 1st St., Apt 3, Dixon, after
Mr. Carr was graduated from Chillicothe high school and is
employed at Western Electric in Dixon. Mrs. Carr is a graduate of Toulon high
school and has been employed at the Peoria County Service Co.
(unknown newspaper, Sept. 1957, submitted by Michael McMullen)
Stark County Home
Any contributions, corrections, or suggestions would be deeply
Copyright © Janine Crandell & all contributors
All rights reserved