On Oct. 25, 1915, John J. Scholer, Proprietor of East Burlington Subdivision, had his property surveyed by H.M. Herald. The land was divided into lots, streets, and alleys which were sold to the public.
This land became part of Gladstone Township in Henderson Co. The Village of Gulfport became incorporated May 31, 1928.
History of Mercer and Henderson Counties.
© Wini Caudell and Contributors
All Rights Reserved